The standards of constructions implemented in the Talis Park real estate homes are truly cosmopolitan in nature. At the same time they ensure green environment by their energy efficient nature. The designers have taken special care while choosing the construction materials and their combinational usage. Concrete, wood, metal, ceramic, stones and other elements are used effectively in the interiors and exteriors architecture according to the green construction norms to produce enchanting effects and provide maximum comfort to the residents.
Your first search for quality golf real estate can start from naplesluxurygolfrealestate.com/talis-park. Here you find a wide array of homes ranging from two bedroom apartments to luxury condominiums, independent houses and ultra modern villas. Pay special attention to the nature of amenities provided within the interiors of the home as well as the exterior surroundings. You can read about the explanation for each amenity with high resolution images and accurate statistical data.
Interiors and Standard of Living
The golf real estates in Talis Park reflect the elite class life style and highly comfortable standard of living. These are evident from the unique ways in which the living rooms, bedrooms, drawing rooms, kitchen & dining hall and the bathrooms are designed.
- There is a specific technique for providing maximum living space along with adequate structures like inbuilt cabinets, cupboards wardrobes, shelves and other containers. This is mastered by the interiors designers who have produced the architectural marvels in every real estate home in here.
- Functional criterion of the furniture arrangement is based on the standards of anthropometrics. This considers the clearance space which is provided around the objects in all possible angles of your movement and sitting.
- All possible constraints of free movement are effectively eliminated in the kitchen and bathrooms by providing foldable structures for the shelves and containers. The height of kitchen cabinets is designed to enable easier reach. The entire kitchen table along with the lower cabinets is designed in ergonomic style to allow maximum comfort for cooking. Exhaust vents for heat and smoke are installed at the right spots to ensure safety along with smoke detectors and fire extinguishers.
- The inter-sectional points of stairs, balustrades, ventilation points and doors are engineered to allow recommended free space around all the objects.
- Configurations of placing the bed, tables and other inbuilt furniture in the bedrooms are done to accommodate maximum space for resting and movement.
- The projection of ground plane with respect to the points of elevation is done in a manner which allows maximum comfort while moving and resting. These standards are maintained in living and drawing rooms.
Green Exterior Designs
The path from the doors of rooms through the patios, leading to the garden, garage and the exterior gateway are paved with green materials. The greenery in the garden ensures moderate climatic conditions through all the seasons. Energy efficient exterior architecture ensures maximum protection from heat and humidity. The entire architecture is secured with latest technology and tools for protection from intrusion, fire accidents and other mishaps in all aspects.